Joseph Melia – Dredd, Anderson, Droids
To submit your Judge Dredd-themed 2000 AD Art Star entry now, email the artwork as a 300dpi jpg image (no bigger than 10mb in size) to email@example.com
Entries are open until 9th September 2018. Terms and conditions apply.
Follow the competition as we feature selected entries on 2000 AD’s social media at:
- Instagram: instagram.com/2000adartcomp
- Facebook: facebook.com/2000adartcomp
- Twitter: twitter.com/2000AD
- Tumblr: 2000ADonline.tumblr.com
The normal window for open sequential art submissions will reopen on 1st September, while the 2000 AD art and writing competitions will again take place at the Thought Bubble convention on 22nd-23rd September in Leeds.
Terms and Conditions:
- All entries will be judged by editorial staff at 2000 AD. The judges’ decision is final.
- The winning entry will be published as a ‘Star Scan’ in a forthcoming edition of 2000 AD, the date to be decided by editorial.
- In order for their entry to be published in 2000 AD and to receive payment, the winner must sign a standard contract with 2000 AD/Rebellion.
- Entries may be selected to feature on 2000 AD’s social media accounts with due named credit.
- Non-winning entries will not be used by 2000 AD and will be deleted from Rebellion’s servers as soon as a winner is chosen (selected images will remain on social media but can be removed upon request). Artwork remains the property of artists but copyright of characters remains with Rebellion.
- Entries not fitting the relevant quarter’s theme will not be considered.
- Entries will not be considered from professionals currently or previously working in the comic book industry, as adjudicated by 2000 AD.
- All characters are ™ REBELLION A/S, © REBELLION A/S, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. JUDGE DREDD®JUDGE DREDD IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK, © REBELLION A/S, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ROGUE TROOPER® ROGUE TROOPER IS USED AS TRADENARK OR A REGISTERED TRADEMARK, © REBELLION A/S, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED